Whether going to work, taking a day trip, or your dog would rather not be alone, our Day Stay program may be beneficial to you! Day Stay rates are $2 less than our boarding rates and include 4 bathroom and exercise breaks, fresh water at all times, and a comfy bed for napping. Additional Personal Time or Doggie Play Dates with another pre-approved dog is available. Click here for rates. Our Optional Services can be added to Day Stay at an additional charge.
Special Optional Services
We realize each pet is different and may require particular individualized attention. Many pets eat special diets, a third meal or need certain medications. You need to supply all medications, special diets and a third meal.
- K-9 Kabanas in a large outside paddock area (weather permitting): $1 per hour maximum $7 per day
- Personal Time 10 minutes of personal time with a staff member (Maximum 4/ per day) can be tailored to your pet's needs. Just let us know what will keep your pet happy while you are away— walks, talks, and hugs. Personal Time can also include socialization or additional exercise time in our fenced back yard. $2 per session.
- Doggie Play Date is supervised play time with another suitable dog. Pre-evaluation for both dogs and the owners' signatures on file is required. $4 per session.
- Household Obedience or Agility Training while Boarding (with a 3-week minimum stay) or for dogs who have had previous formal training, an hourly Obedience or Agility Refresher.
- Water Sports: Our spring fed pond is available for you and your dog. We can provide Supervised Swimming or Dock Jumping while boarding, weather permitting. Please ask for rates.
- Class Training with one of our Associates. Your dog can attend a training class or session if you are unable or unavailable. Please ask for rates.